Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Does it mean Ndiaye plays as a winger then? Almost all of Lindstroms success has come as an AM.

Well I don't think Ndiaye can play there either. Dyche wants two just proper bog standard classic wingers doesn't he.

I think he's a great player but I have to view all our transfer targets through Dyche's eyes and can't work this one out.

….interesting that Ndiaye and Lindstrom carry more quality than the players Dyche inherited. I think he really wants players who are better in possession, it was a regular complaint of his in post-match interviews.

Or he really should be coaching them better...

As the shouts were last season

Where's he gonna play? Dyche wants 4-4-1-1 and he's not a generic right winger.
That's the thing that I'm unsure of, is Dyche planning to change formation or to adapt formation based upon the opposition.

Because Ndiaye isn't best as an attacking mid but as a second striker (like in sheff United's promotion season when he had by far his best year) Lindstrom is best as a cam

3-4-2-1 would very much suit both those best....

How do we fit him into the side with Ndiaye, Doucoure etc

Someone will have to play wide

My football knowledge outside of British football is pretty rubbish these days so don't know much about the player

Dacoure as an attacking mid is done now mate, no chance we bring both the new guys in and start him
...... Oh god he's starting isn't he

Well I don't think Ndiaye can play there either. Dyche wants two just proper bog standard classic wingers doesn't he.

I think he's a great player but I have to view all our transfer targets through Dyche's eyes and can't work this one out.

Will Dyche change to a 3 at the back......

Surely not ....

….as vital a player he is, but I got the impression Dyche was really frustrated with Doucoure at times, especially in the last third of the season when possession was regularly lost and moves broke down when the ball reached him. He was hooked for Gomes and I think he wants quality at no10.

Whether that means Doucoure has dropped down the no10 pecking order remains to be seen but I think Ndiaye was brought in to claim that position.

Doucoure will always be an option in central midfield, his versatility will see him get plenty of game time. Not sure about Lindstrom, he could leapfrog them all given his quality.

Decent problems to have.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back