Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Only seen the lid on YouTube, hopefully he’s good and adds to it.

Have to say I’m hugely encouraged - there was a big gaping hole of creativity and attacking variance in our team, addressing that with Lindstrom and Ndiye and even possibly adding more to it - is hugely encouraging and to be honest exciting.
Easy tiger!

We'll have none of that, thank you very much!

If/when Lindstrom is signed we will have added two players to our forward line who can run quicker than a snail, trap a ball and dribble. They are similar in their best position but I will be fine seeing how Dyche intends to assemble the jigsaw. In the very worst case it would give us two players on the bench who can actually come on and change the game. In the best case we may become a positive, rapid transition side. I also wonder if McNeil or more so Harrison become an option at FB in certain games.

If/when Lindstrom is signed we will have added two players to our forward line who can run quicker than a snail, trap a ball and dribble. They are similar in their best position but I will be fine seeing how Dyche intends to assemble the jigsaw. In the very worst case it would give us two players on the bench who can actually come on and change the game. In the best case we may become a positive, rapid transition side. I also wonder if McNeil or more so Harrison become an option at FB in certain games.
Do wonder if McNeil may cover for LB.

Struggled last year, TBF wasn't given many starts either as Napoli kept changing managers and he fell into the new guy hole and was played pretty much never in best best position.

But at Frankfurt he was bloody brilliant.

I'll have a think who he reminds me of, tough question that

The reality is, Napoli (who are like a peak version of what we could become) spent the best part of 30m on him, probably with half an eye on developing him and selling him for double.

You factor in the PL tax, it's honestly like someone here paying 40m for a 23 year old. He was highly rated, and honestly rated far beyond us to end up at Napoli.

The million dollar question is, is the season in Napoli an abbheration and a bad fit, or will he struggle at a tougher level.

The way the deals structured though, it gives us some downside protection.

As for who he reminds me of, it's Mirallas. Seems to move in the same way to me, quick over short distances etc. However Mirallas looks a better finisher, but from clips I've seen this lad is a better creator.

The reality is, Napoli (who are like a peak version of what we could become) spent the best part of 30m on him, probably with half an eye on developing him and selling him for double.

You factor in the PL tax, it's honestly like someone here paying 40m for a 23 year old. He was highly rated, and honestly rated far beyond us to end up at Napoli.

The million dollar question is, is the season in Napoli an abbheration and a bad fit, or will he struggle at a tougher level.

The way the deals structured though, it gives us some downside protection.

As for who he reminds me of, it's Mirallas. Seems to move in the same way to me, quick over short distances etc. However Mirallas looks a better finisher, but from clips I've seen this lad is a better creator.
Thing I do like about him, he's fast but not lightning, but when he's running with the ball he doesn't seem to lose any pace, not often you see that on a player whose not very very good

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back