Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

According to this mate it’s 6 in total according to FIFA rules, but PL rules are only two between two between clubs.

I think the ruling on domestic loans is four allowed, but only two are allowed at any one time, so if you cancel one you can get another etc

On foreign loans I think it's two allowed as well. Not sure on that as know it used to be a lot more relaxed

Looks absolutely rapid from the ol’ YouTube compilation, but won’t fall for that as the Bilyaletdinov one made him look like Ryan Giggs.
People talking about possible formation changes just because of him signing are hilarious, I doubt he’s even a guaranteed starter. But it will definitely be good to have more options in the forward positions.

According to this mate it’s 6 in total according to FIFA rules, but PL rules are only two between two between clubs domestically.

This is what is throwing me off. Reads like it’s 4 in total no matter where they’re from but only 2 from prem clubs.
IMG_6748.webp

This is what is throwing me off. Reads like it’s 4 in total no matter where they’re from but only 2 from prem clubs.
View attachment 265871
Thats just PL rules.

International transfers weirdly come under FIFA rules.

I checked the PL rules, they dont even have a section regarding International Loans or transfers.

I cant even find out if this rule was ratified.

Page 261 if you wanna read up.

From 2021 at Brondby before he moved to Frankfurt

View attachment 265871
The four loans is in reference to total premier league loans so you can't sign 2 players in the Summer and return them in January and get more than 2 players for that window at least that's how I interpreted it. I think loans abroad don't have restrictions

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back