Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

The last winger I really wanted from Napoli was Lozano. He eventually moved to PSV and is now coincidentally set to join San Diego next year.
@Zatara was very sure he was going to be a superstar and 10x better than Pulisic. Now Pulisic is tearing it up at Milan and this cat is going to waste away in MLS.

Sorry, it’s off topic but I had to.

From 2021 at Brondby before he moved to Frankfurt

Interesting article that. My initial feelings of a bit of a mix of Mirallas and Sigurdsson seem to hold up.

What's also interesting is he is average defensively, compared to other central midfield players. We know Dyche wants that side of the game too, so it kind of figures.

Interesting article that. My initial feelings of a bit of a mix of Mirallas and Sigurdsson seem to hold up.

What's also interesting is he is average defensively, compared to other central midfield players. We know Dyche wants that side of the game too, so it kind of figures.

At Frankfurt his pressing and ball recovery statistics were very impressive

The four loans is in reference to total premier league loans so you can't sign 2 players in the Summer and return them in January and get more than 2 players for that window at least that's how I interpreted it. I think loans abroad don't have restrictions
I’ve never found a concrete rule that limits international loans. As far as I can see Forest had 4 international loans at the one time last season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back