Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

The last winger I really wanted from Napoli was Lozano. He eventually moved to PSV and is now coincidentally set to join San Diego next year.

@Zatara was very sure he was going to be a superstar and 10x better than Pulisic. Now Pulisic is tearing it up at Milan and this cat is going to waste away in MLS.

Sorry, it’s off topic but I had to.

Didnt know Lozano was moving to MLS.

His injuries really took him away from succeeding at Napoli. I think his stats there were impressive though.

Pulisic has been effective against the smaller teams in Italy while playing for a decent Milan side.

The lower table Italian sides are not comparable to the premier league. At 25 with his (unfounded) reputation surely you'd expect him to deliver consistently against the upper mid table sides at least?

Didnt know Lozano was moving to MLS.

His injuries really took him away from succeeding at Napoli. I think his stats there were impressive though.

Pulisic has been effective against the smaller teams in Italy while playing for a decent Milan side.

The lower table Italian sides are not comparable to the premier league. At 25 with his (unfounded) reputation surely you'd expect him to deliver consistently against the upper mid table sides at least?
What are you talking about? He had 4 full seasons with Napoli without significant injury and his best season was 11 goals and 4 assists. His other 3 weren’t close to that despite over 30 appearances each season except one with just under... In one season in Italy in a similar amount of games, Pulisic put up 12 goals and 9 assists. Admit it Z man, you got it wrong.

Last edited:

He looks a bit lightweight to me ! Although he does look a direct player ! Another option though which can’t be bad ! Him and ndiaye doing maradonna spins all over the show !

He looks a bit lightweight to me ! Although he does look a direct player ! Another option though which can’t be bad ! Him and ndiaye doing maradonna spins all over the show !
Brother who does stat analysis articles over on RBM sent me the following about him

Kevin:
Reading it, you can see why maybe the ball control Napoli (who despite their struggles were the top possession side in Serie A, with 61.0%) were not an ideal fit.

His off the ball work is highlighted as a standout quality.

His relatively low number of average touches, combined with his high-level anticipation and speed shouts out that he's made for a side that plays more on the counter.

Seems like an instinctive footballing talent, capable of improvisation off the cuff, rather than someone comfortable in a possession-heavy controlling system. So kind of like the way Eze and Olise play under his old Eintracht Frankfurt coach, Glasner. Direct, quick movements towards goal - exactly what Dyche wants.

What are you talking about? He had 4 full seasons with Napoli without significant injury and his best season was 11 goals and 4 assists. His other 3 weren’t close to that despite over 30 appearances each season except one with just under... In one season in Italy in a similar amount of games, Pulisic put up 12 goals and 9 assists. Admit it Z man, you got it wrong.

That old chestnut, 30 appearances. Look at the minutes he played and his goals/assists were good.

As I said, better than the one with 1 good season at 25....effective against minnows.

1000030265.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back