Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

He seemed to be playing central midfield for Brondby according to the article though, and holding his own defensively. Of course we will be playing him further forward, but it sort of illustrates that he can do the other side of the game.

Not sure I agree mate reading the below. Having seen him play I’m extremely confident he couldn’t play CM for us in the PL.

@bluestevon this ain’t a traditional playing CM.

IMG_3124.png

Not sure I agree mate reading the below. Having seen him play I’m extremely confident he couldn’t play CM for us in the PL.

@bluestevon this ain’t a traditional playing CM.

View attachment 265873

Oh I agree. I'm not making the case he can or would play CM for us. In the article a bit above that it showed his most played position was CM (over 50% of games I think). His defensive work was good.

He couldn't and wont play there for us, it was more just a comment I think he will work well off the ball.

Oh I agree. I'm not making the case he can or would play CM for us. In the article a bit above that it showed his most played position was CM (over 50% of games I think). His defensive work was good.

He couldn't and wont play there for us, it was more just a comment I think he will work well off the ball.

Yeh I think quite a lot of the recent attackers linked to us have had good defensive numbers.

Yeh Ndiaye should be replacing Doucoure in that role behind the striker. I can see the logic in his signing. Lindstrom is the confusing one.
The game has changed and conventional wingers are not in the game anymore. The fullbacks are more wingers and having an interchangeable front 3 seems to be the more current formula.

I always assumed that the "how many loans" was a forum joke, like the Dele loan as someone seems to ask the same question on every other page of every other thread.

Are you all now telling me it's a serious question? If so, can't anyone just fix it to the top of the transfer window thread so nobody ever has to ask it again?

I always assumed that the "how many loans" was a forum joke, like the Dele loan as someone seems to ask the same question on every other page of every other thread.

Are you all now telling me it's a serious question? If so, can't anyone just fix it to the top of the transfer window thread so nobody ever has to ask it again?
Feel free to find a definite answer and enlighten us.

The reason people keep asking is cos the rules arent clear.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back