Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Quietly excited by this one, I have a feeling he will be a modern pienaar for us (in terms of the deal)

He is a bit lightweight but I feel like the premier league has shown if you're either fast, or technical you can get away with being lightweight and this lad has both.

Can't go wrong with a loan and option to buy, one bad season at Napoli doesn't make a bad player and he was highly rated in Germany and Denmark.

We need another winger after him, but this is smart business

Probably stop off for a pint of Guiness and a little flutter on the horses on the way and retell stories of his football career which nobody asked about. And then post a boomer Facebook meme containing minions completely unrelated to any discussion for some reason.

Hopefully we have it all wrapped up by the end of the week.

And then we find out he didn't finalise the contract cos he doesn't own a mobile phone so nobody was able to get hold of him to book his medical.

Typical Everton.

….ha, ha, have to admit having a look this morning but no private jets around here or Naples. Apparently said his farewell days ago, so might be in his homeland or already here.

Like the fact he played 3-4 days ago in a friendly as well, given Conte is the manager there now too it suggests he's coming in with a good level of fitness - so not having to play catch-up

Quietly excited by this one, I have a feeling he will be a modern pienaar for us (in terms of the deal)

He is a bit lightweight but I feel like the premier league has shown if you're either fast, or technical you can get away with being lightweight and this lad has both.

Can't go wrong with a loan and option to buy, one bad season at Napoli doesn't make a bad player and he was highly rated in Germany and Denmark.

We need another winger after him, but this is smart business
The irony of this sort of thing , considering no one ever wants any of the 'big 6's ' cast offs.......yet love a player from a big club in Europe

….just taken off from Salerno, pointing straight for Speke. Has to be;

IMG_9757.webp

What position does he actually play? People are carrying on like he’s a winger, but his stats suggest he plays more centrally.

He’ll deffo mention the fans , nailed on
"History". "Project". "New stadium". Surely someone with a bit of time can put together a bingo card? It'd be so amazing if one player came in and was just brutally honest about it being a well paid job and an opportunity to get their career back on track. "Honestly, I'd never even heard of Everton until a few weeks ago..."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back