Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

“ Started as a cm for Brondby (can play there in a weaker league) “

I am pretty sure he never played as a cm for Brøndby. Mostly he played behind a striker/as a number 10 or on the right wing.
1721818403919.webp

From the same analysis

“ From the same analysis “

👍🏻 - I have just never seen him play that deep. That year my local team played Brøndby in the league. In our home game Lindstrøm was a unused sub.

“ From the same analysis “

👍🏻 - I have just never seen him play that deep. That year my local team played Brøndby in the league. In our home game Lindstrøm was a unused sub.

I'm just going off the analytics, never saw him playing at Brondby either mate, only at Frankfurt

So an attacking CM, which is what his stats say. I’m happy with that, as I think that’s what we need, but most people online seem not be describing him as a central midfielder.
Wouldn't say he's that tbh, he's a bit of a mix.

He played as one of two 10s in a 343 at Frankfurt under Glasner, predominantly on the right hand side drifting out.

He's played right side for Denmark too.

Saw him 4 times in 2022 in the flesh and he played right side 3 times (twice in that double 10 role and twice out wide, once left, once right).

He's versatile and grafts so in that sense I can definitely see why Dyche/Thelwell would want him.

Wouldn't say he's that tbh, he's a bit of a mix.

He played as one of two 10s in a 343 at Frankfurt under Glasner, predominantly on the right hand side drifting out.

He's played right side for Denmark too.

Saw him 4 times in 2022 in the flesh and he played right side 3 times (twice in that double 10 role and twice out wide, once left, once right).

He's versatile and grafts so in that sense I can definitely see why Dyche/Thelwell would want him.

Hey mate, how you rate him personally?

So are we signing this lad to play him out of position or Ndiaye?

We're going to sign as many 10s as we can and play them all at once. It's in our DNA.

Good to at least have more options, from his youtube video he seems to have something about him but the finished product not always there. Look forward to reading what others say and watching him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back