Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

‘I’d like to spout a load of nonsense about Dyche in a negative manner about the club that includes a negative hypothetical about something that hasn’t even happened yet, and I’ll get annoyed if anyone comes along to disagree with me about it, in fact I’ll get annoyed about it before it’s even happened.’
I don’t think either of us were being serious mate.

…..Tier 0;

IMG_9759.webp

Hey mate, how you rate him personally?
I'd say he's right now around about that McNeil/Harrison level. He's got good attributes and is a good fit for a Dyche team I reckon.

Not sure he has that 'wow' factor but I think he'll be a much more useful loan than Danjuma was, purely because of the fit of the player and the style of play.

Go get another winger in with genuine pace (we all know who the main target is) and we've got 4 very good options I reckon.

I'd say he's right now around about that McNeil/Harrison level. He's got good attributes and is a good fit for a Dyche team I reckon.

Not sure he has that 'wow' factor but I think he'll be a much more useful loan than Danjuma was, purely because of the fit of the player and the style of play.

Go get another winger in with genuine pace (we all know who the main target is) and we've got 4 very good options I reckon.

Cheers mate, always struck me as a much more dynamic player than McNeil or Harrison though and definitely faster than either I'd say (in terms of carrying the ball not sprinting lol)

Cheers mate, always struck me as a much more dynamic player than McNeil or Harrison though and definitely faster than either I'd say (in terms of carrying the ball not sprinting lol)
Oh yeah absolutely, I just mean in terms of general quality I'd say they're around the same, with different attributes.

Looks good to me. Nothing wrong with Dwight for me either, solid player for our squad, puts in the effort and is a solid finisher. Last season was difficult due to other issues, but he has scored some important goals for us. This fella looks like a good addition.

7 the season before last from Dwight, Harrison hit 8 two seasons running for Leeds.

Be happy if Lindstrom got those type of numbers first season for sure

Where are we going to play him?
Apparently he's not really a winger as he's not that fast.
Apparently his best position is central as offensive player but isn't a number 10?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back