Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

….as vital a player he is, but I got the impression Dyche was really frustrated with Doucoure at times, especially in the last third of the season when possession was regularly lost and moves broke down when the ball reached him. He was hooked for Gomes and I think he wants quality at no10.

Whether that means Doucoure has dropped down the no10 pecking order remains to be seen but I think Ndiaye was brought in to claim that position.

Doucoure will always be an option in central midfield, his versatility will see him get plenty of game time. Not sure about Lindstrom, he could leapfrog them all given his quality.

Decent problems to have.

Yeh Ndiaye should be replacing Doucoure in that role behind the striker. I can see the logic in his signing. Lindstrom is the confusing one.

We really need a proper right winger now. We havent had one in an age.
Mcneil and harrison should be battling it out on the left. Ndiaye and lindstrom should be battling for no.10 and we need a right sided attacker.

We are becoming more and more versatile. McNeil and Harrison are very different looks to Lindstrom, Ndiaye and possibly Gnoto. Hopefully they pan out, but we are building the right way imo.

We really need a proper right winger now. We havent had one in an age.
Mcneil and harrison should be battling it out on the left. Ndiaye and lindstrom should be battling for no.10 and we need a right sided attacker.
Indy or Lindy will be shifted to the wing so The Gaffer can play Doucs at 10.

I don't see a world in which he ever drops McNeil or Doucs for any period of time.

Didnt Dyche try both Harrison and McNeil in the CAM role when Doucoure was out last season and frankly we looked even more toothless. I think he pefers defensive wide men but has realise thats so one dimensional when you are down 2 away from home.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back