Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Looks good to me. Nothing wrong with Dwight for me either, solid player for our squad, puts in the effort and is a solid finisher. Last season was difficult due to other issues, but he has scored some important goals for us. This fella looks like a good addition.
He did seem to tire in parts of the season so good to finally be able to have some rotation.

PED says he’s like Miralas.

Even thought he’s not a winger and has no pace.
Errrm he does have pace mate, but he's not an out and out winger hugging the line, but neither was mirallas either.

Peds a total inbred, but calling him on that is daft

I will say I bet he's never once watched the lad play though too 😂

It’s decent negotiating getting an option instead of an obligation for someone you’d assume was high up on our list given the time of year.

Loan fee s decent to, usually a club looks for a year of Ammortisation.

Hopefully he’s good.

From stuff I'm hearing we already have his contract sorted for next summer if we exercise the option mate, was a reason for a bit of a delay.

Exactly this. They both seem to have excelled in the middle, 10 role, and stunk the place out when shoehorned out of position. So why have we signed both? You could also argue McNeil also plays better in that same role also rather than left wing. Our transfer strategy baffles me at times.

As toff stated earlier mate, love ndstrim.never played as an out and out ten, he played in a a 3-4-3 and a 3-4-2-1 - think of the way palace play as it's his old Frankfurt coach.

Then we need to sell DCL. His whole MO is getting on the end of crosses from out wide. We also tried to recruit Minteh, who is as natural a winger as you’ll see. Again, the recruitment strategy seems muddled to me.
TBF minteh is a left footed right winger who cuts inside a lot mate.

From stuff I'm hearing we already have his contract sorted for next summer if we exercise the option mate, was a reason for a bit of a delay.

Nice one mate, I half thought that when reports were the player hadn’t agreed to the move yet, it’s why I was saying I thought/he was fairly high up on our list.

It’s a really good deal to have the option as opposed to an obligation.

PED says he’s like Miralas.

Even thought he’s not a winger and has no pace.
1000021428.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back