Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

I think he would be a lot better option than shoehorning Garner into that RM role which we did a fair bit last year. Also I see the signing of him and N'diaye as bringing us another route to unlocking stubborn back four's (like ours) which we often seemed unable to do last year. I think for the last couple of seasons weve done ok when we play against a better side who takes possession but when we have been in that role we seemed blunt and incapable. Perhaps that is what Thelwell and Dyche are trying to solve for?

I think he would be a lot better option than shoehorning Garner into that RM role which we did a fair bit last year. Also I see the signing of him and N'diaye as bringing us another route to unlocking stubborn back four's (like ours) which we often seemed unable to do last year. I think for the last couple of seasons weve done ok when we play against a better side who takes possession but when we have been in that role we seemed blunt and incapable. Perhaps that is what Thelwell and Dyche are trying to solve for?
we have to get a CM in tho

Nice one mate, I half thought that when reports were the player hadn’t agreed to the move yet, it’s why I was saying I thought/he was fairly high up on our list.

It’s a really good deal to have the option as opposed to an obligation.

Yeah I've not often heard of it being done on a loan but seems we did

Do we? I know a few have gone but if this guy frees up garner and N'diaye is an improvement on doucoure's role then we'd have
Garner
Gana
Doucoure
Iroegbunam
for 2 slots
Thats not allowing for anyone who may come up from the Youth
I might be wrong, but i dont really expect Iroegbunam to be a starter. I expect him to be rotation at best. I think that transfer was purely for business PSR reasons, not because we thought he would improve us.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back