Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone talking he's a bit expensive so we can't get him...he's crap we shouldn't be looking at him and you need to give the old head a wobble
Well he wasn’t at West Ham. Moyes knew how to get the best out of him. Would Lampard?

Like it or not we need a free signing or two. That’s our market.

Well he wasn’t at West Ham. Moyes knew how to get the best out of him. Would Lampard?

Like it or not we need a free signing or two. That’s our market.
I was waiting for the West ham comment from someone but I did say he's had about 20 good games in his career and most was with them. Sorry though he's crap, old and a proper blert

He seems more interested in his social media postings than playing football. And he did well at the hamsters - so [Poor language removed] him I’d say.

Btw, so pleased you stayed up. Stood with you at 2 away games palace and Watford - not good results for you but you are a great bunch. Proper fans. I haven’t posted for a while since I commented that lots of fans of other clubs wish you well after the media got on your backs- but Grand Old Team emailed me today asking me to come back. So being ever respectful of your club here I am ?

Good luck in the transfer window and wishing you well for the coming season. If there’s any way you can influence the club to stay at Goodison Park - in the name of everything holy do it. We still miss the Den dreadfully - it held our very soul as Goodison holds yours. We love our club and our team but it’s not the same and never will be.

Anyway, do well and be proud - you’re not RS you are proper fans. Respect ✌️

I'm not sure this is a good signing at all to be honest but I'll trust the manager for now and if he wants him so be it.

I've had some brief dealings with him while I was nursing someone close to him and he was a lovely guy and a pleasure to speak with. I know that doesn't translate to footballing attitude and desire but he's definitely not some arrogant and unpleasant individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.