Jimmy Martin (The Kit Man) - An Everton Treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
I’m hearing on the grapevine that our trusted and universally popular Kit Man, Jimmy Martin will be retiring very soon.

Jimmy has served the club for over 40 years, first as coach driver then brought in as our first ‘Kit Man’ by Colin Harvey. He’s been there through the good times, he’s been there through the bad and he’s forged lasting friendships with players and staff. Jimmy is one of the good guys, a true character.

Jimmy is now in his mid-70s & I’m sure I’m not alone in thanking him for his service & wishing him a long and happy retirement;

IMG_6215.jpeg

I’m hearing on the grapevine that our trusted and universally popular Kit Man, Jimmy Martin will be retiring very soon.

Jimmy has served the club for over 40 years, first as coach driver then brought in as our first ‘Kit Man’ by Colin Harvey. He’s been there through the good times, he’s been there through the bad and he’s forged lasting friendships with players and staff. Jimmy is one of the good guys, a true character.

Jimmy is now in his mid-70s & I’m sure I’m not alone in thanking him for his service & wishing him a long and happy retirement;

View attachment 220676
Met him years ago when I had a tour with another treasure Hickson. They loved a bit of banter. Great bloke and I hope he has a very relaxing retirement.
He must have some epic stories.

Met him years ago when I had a tour with another treasure Hickson. They loved a bit of banter. Great bloke and I hope he has a very relaxing retirement.
He must have some epic stories.

…he could write a book with his stories & I wouldn’t be surprised if our own @alan ball is front of the queue for an interview. Jimmy will talk about his beloved Everton all day.

View attachment 220676
Every plyer interviews say what a great man he is, and that nobody, but nobody messes him about! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.