Jimmy Martin (The Kit Man) - An Everton Treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember when David Moyes ignored Jimmy Martin some years back? No need :red:

A lot of clubs have ignored Davy, since he left us sacked him in fact - a steady solid Manager who won a nice Mickey Mouse cup last season - his first trophy - he did well for us - buying players like Cahill & Arteta - & lets remember he left us ....

Jimmy had every right to ignore him lol

A lot of clubs have ignored Davy, since he left us sacked him in fact - a steady solid Manager who won a nice Mickey Mouse cup last season - his first trophy - he did well for us - buying players like Cahill & Arteta - & lets remember he left us ....

Jimmy had every right to ignore him lol

He ignored Jimmy, who should have then just punched Moysey in the back of the head :D

I’m hearing on the grapevine that our trusted and universally popular Kit Man, Jimmy Martin will be retiring very soon.

Jimmy has served the club for over 40 years, first as coach driver then brought in as our first ‘Kit Man’ by Colin Harvey. He’s been there through the good times, he’s been there through the bad and he’s forged lasting friendships with players and staff. Jimmy is one of the good guys, a true character.

Jimmy is now in his mid-70s & I’m sure I’m not alone in thanking him for his service & wishing him a long and happy retirement;

View attachment 220676
As far back as my shoddy memory goes, he has been there! Always has a kind/happy face I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.