Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes more sense to wait 12 months, another year of first team football, the euros and the new tv deal. His value will be even greater.

Not to mention i doubt we'll have suitable replacements scouted and lined up, and selling teams will bump their prices up when selling to us.

We could end up with a couple of mediocre, overpriced players being brought in with the money

This is the correct solution.

Would rather see stones stay, but like a few others have said he's pretty much gone.
It annoys the hell out of me and there is very little we can do.
I'm not looking forward to this season and I have a horrible feeling things are not going to go well.
It's sad really most teams fans are looking forward to the new season were us its just full of doom and gloom.

Nailing my colours to the mast, if John Stones is sold in this transfer window that will signify to me that Everton have given up on being a major, top level club.

If the club are not prepared to tell other clubs to do one in order to protect and preserve our best young talents and prospects, the. They can do so without my ST money after this season.

I am fuming already about Stones seemingly going in this window.

As it stands we need minimum one half decent centre back.

Sell Stones and it's minimum 2. Add the other players we clearly need (decent striker the fabled playmaker) and that's pretty much the money gone.

It's pointless for us to sell.

Ashley Williams, Johnny Evans and Yarmalenko, with the Stones money?

Nailing my colours to the mast, if John Stones is sold in this transfer window that will signify to me that Everton have given up on being a major, top level club.

If the club are not prepared to tell other clubs to do one in order to protect and preserve our best young talents and prospects, the. They can do so without my ST money after this season.

I am fuming already about Stones seemingly going in this window.
They are my thoughts we could lose a lot fans if this happens.

Whu
I actually agree with Mourinho now, the club need to state NOW that the player is not for sale at any price and close the matter completely, if only for the sake of the sanity of some on here!

I fear they will not though, as already said, every player has their price and over 30m for a defender is something a club like Everton will most certainly be interested in.
Why should we? It is in our interests to see what they want to pay. String them along.

We'd end up with. Vlaar, Alcaraz back and Maloney knowing Martinez
Vlaar is out for 3-4 months thankfully, would thankfully never pass a medical. (oh and he's terrible.)
Alcaraz is talking to Saltzberg but also wanted in Italy.
Maloney retired to Chicago Fire a few months back, he's going nowhere.

We will thankfully sign none of this three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back