John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
......yep, a few reports saying Stones is ready to force the issue. We'll see. If that is the case I presume that means he forfits his personal %, which covers what will be owed to Barnsley. It would also mean us setting a total, perhaps £45m.

......yep, a few reports saying Stones is ready to force the issue. We'll see. If that is the case I presume that means he forfits his personal %, which covers what will be owed to Barnsley. It would also mean us setting a total, perhaps £45m.
everyone's just quoting the s**

everyone's just quoting the s**

tumblr_nsw58laF0N1r6ijl6o2_400.gif

I can't wait until he turns Chelsea down so all these bellends on talk sport and In the papers realise they haven't a scooby doo.

Feels like this is going to get more desperate for a few days. Hoping when the media and Chelsea have finally accepted the bullying and spin hasn't worked then they will change the message to avoid absolute humiliation. nothing has changed. they now know this won't happen without Stones really forcing but they have been claiming he has been about to put a transfer request in for weeks. It is like the spin is on rotation. Not For Sale. Going nowhere.

He's a young lad from "Oop North " . Maybe living in That London doesn't appeal to him

As I've said I've heard this more than once from people who know him, what I believe will happen is Stones will let Chelsea keep pushing, then as soon as they have a bid accepted other clubs will match it, then he'll choose and I can't see him choosing to move south. From what I've heard about the lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back