John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to Chelsea, you have to admit the reason they are now looking a knackered side is that they just won the title a few weeks back...and now they have to defend it! . It's a bit of a joke really. It must be very difficult to mentally re-galvanise with such short off season. Having said that, sniff it Chelsea, you collection of bad meffs.

From 11 years ago when the brazilian guy did not understand the british tax system and wanted tax free wages....EVERTON YOU ARE TO BLAME !!!!
Having someone,maybe an accountant explain to him first might have been a good move though! And the clue was in the word history.

Stones wouldn't hand in a transfer request he's not that type of lad. If he wanted to leave he would have a word with the manager in private and most likely discussions with Kenwright would take place on him being able to leave once a certain price was met.

Like I say for me it's too far gone in the window, maybe this is a lesson to the rent boys to not play games with the club trying to get our players to kick up a fuss with low ball offers. Keep him Everton

Remember when McCarthy handed a transfer request to join spurs and Kev was about to become a West Ham player, not to mention lukaku already agreed terms with Wolfsburg.
Bottem line is, media are [Poor language removed] and need to print something, he's staying simple as.
Bit simplified like.
Theres is a reason those 3 particular players are very content & playing well for the club.
Perhaps the events of the past 24/48 hrs had something to do with it ...I think so.

They need a new defence imo never mind just John Stones!

ivanovic has looked terrible so far .... obviously because the last two seasons i've left him out of my fantasy team and he's battered in goals for fun both seasons, then stopped scoring as soon as i put him in. Put him in from the start this season and hence been crap.

azpilicueta is good for me and they've bought a new LB as backup. zouma is the future and their keepers are good. maybe could do with putting ivanovic back at centre back next to terry (who was great last season) - as that's his best position in my mind.

could do with a couple of signings back there though. nowhere near as bad as united's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back