John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
*swings in* @harryfalshman people like you make me bleeding sick..go back to the kings road or bleeding Fulham tube station ya bleeding beaut

Don't know how much to read into it, but over the last couple of days the bookies dropped the odds of stones going to Chelsea massively. He's now odds on to go, and you can get odds of 6/4 for him to stay.

Ive been following it pretty closely because I figure if anybody knows what's going on its the people with skin in the game, so to speak.
Odds mean nothing

Don't know how much to read into it, but over the last couple of days the bookies dropped the odds of stones going to Chelsea massively. He's now odds on to go, and you can get odds of 6/4 for him to stay.

Ive been following it pretty closely because I figure if anybody knows what's going on its the people with skin in the game, so to speak.

:dodgy:

Surely if it's a load of bull the club should encourage Stones to take these journo's to court for libel? maybe that's what clubs need to start doing with their players as it's the only way you'll get these hacks held to account.

It's literally the same as someone in your workplace telling your boss that your planning on handing in your notice to go work for a rival company, it's damaging to your character.

Surely if it's a load of bull the club should encourage Stones to take these journo's to court for libel? maybe that's what clubs need to start doing with their players as it's the only way you'll get these hacks held to account.

It's literally the same as someone in your workplace telling your boss that your planning on handing in your notice to go work for a rival company, it's damaging to your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back