John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merson said something along the lines of "maybe Everton are trying to play hard ball because they know Chelsea are desperate so that they can raise the price. Risky game though, what happens if they go too far and Chelsea stop bidding? What do they do then?"

WELL WE KEEP HIM AS HE'S OUR BEST DEFENDER YOU MELT.

Honestly I was in a good mood till I put SSN on.

Hopefully this whole doctor-gate thing and only this morning, it appears Mourinho has thrown 7 of his under performing team under the bus, hopefully this also works in our favour. Doesn't seem a happy place at the moment down the Bridge...
Give someone hard cash to take this knob out:

THOMMO: CAN TOFFEES TURN DOWN £30M?

Phil Thompson has questioned whether Everton should sell defender John Stones for £30m.

The Toffees have already knocked back several bids fromChelsea this summer and Thompson told Soccer Saturday: "For £30m I don’t think Everton can turn down that sort of money.

"He is a very good player...Everton should try to do a deal where they loan him back, that’s the ideal situation. (But) It shows they are weakening in their stance because they are looking at players who could come in now."

Was he saying the same about the rs and sterling

Eh. Sky pundits have been clueless blerts since the world was born.

Jobs for the boys half the time now as well, don't even have to be comprehensible in thought or tongue any more either.

Can someone call Thommo and tell him that it was always our stated intention of getting a centre back after Distin left?

The big nosed beaut.

'looking for replacements'

Utter nonsense.

Give someone hard cash to take this knob out:

THOMMO: CAN TOFFEES TURN DOWN £30M?

Phil Thompson has questioned whether Everton should sell defender John Stones for £30m.

The Toffees have already knocked back several bids fromChelsea this summer and Thompson told Soccer Saturday: "For £30m I don’t think Everton can turn down that sort of money.

"He is a very good player...Everton should try to do a deal where they loan him back, that’s the ideal situation. (But) It shows they are weakening in their stance because they are looking at players who could come in now."
Lol so funny. We already have turned down 30mil.
Must be wreaking cos were signing a defender? We lost 2 defenders this season...Idiot

What part of He is not for sale? Means were willing to sell him?
Man U bid for Kane already and leave us in peace

That is all I have to say for some considerable time.

Oh great. Wait, what's this...

This is the sort of thing that is turning this thread into a blood bath.

How the hell can that big nosed idiot have any comment on the matter?

Plus he's absolutely clueless.

Can we just avoid posting this sort of tripe. If at all possible.

Its the sort of stuff that makes you realise some people in the media aren't in the real world.

Can someone call Thommo and tell him that it was always our stated intention of getting a centre back after Distin left?

The big nosed beaut.

'looking for replacements'

Utter nonsense.

John Champion on 5 live, what an utter tool. Asked about Stones.

..'they are already in the process of buying a replacement. Their current stance is just posturing to make sure they get the best deal'

Honestly it's disgusting how our club is looked down on.

John Champion on 5 live, what an utter tool. Asked about Stones.

..'they are already in the process of buying a replacement. Their current stance is just posturing to make sure they get the best deal'

Honestly it's disgusting how our club is looked down on.

Thats why we must keep noise when we prove them all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back