John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just Evertonians he winds up or is he just a wum with everyone?
Can we have Twitter simply stopped in the world as a useless masturbatory activity used by idiots to achieve climax without anybody also enjoying the experience
It's a bit like exposing yourself to children

Hope everton are doing something about all this behind the scenes be it bans or even legal action. I've never seen such brazen attempts from the media to sell a player, shocking journalism

Says in the article he asked for this move at the end of last season which we all know is a total fabrication.
Coming from SOS1878 and they being the first with this scoop,I'am deeply suspicious. (note no source is quoted)
Someones playing about with the media again.
The Express hmm !!

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/...ohn-stones-might-be-a-bargain-buy-by-chelsea/
And the size of this Stones deal makes a little more sense if you’re in possession of a few facts and a little basic football knowledge. Everton will not keep the full fee because Barnsley, Stones’ former club, inserted a 15 per cent sell-on clause when he moved to Goodison Park in 2013. That means that Barnsley will earn an estimated £6 million, give or take, should the sale to Chelsea go through.

Right now, Everton will be hammering Barnsley down on that figure, with negotiations going something like this …“We’ve had a bid from Chelsea. We don’t want to sell but we might sell if we can keep enough of the transfer fee and that means you’re going to have to take five per cent and not 15 per cent. “If you don’t take five per cent, then we’re not selling him. Do you want that £2 million or not? If not, we’re keeping him and you’ll get nothing.” I guarantee you that Barnsley desperately want that £2 million and will tear up the previous agreement alluding to 15 per cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back