John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just didn't want to talk about it, that's all. Didn't read too much into it.

Although it must be said that when the reporter asked him if Stones had handed in a transfer request he dodged the question.

Going to put the cat among the pigeons here, but i think he has handed one in, just an opinion.

HAHAHAHAHA! Please support said opinion.
TBF their is more support for the Notion that he has then he hasnt. when you look at almost all of the written press saying he has and only our manager sort saying no he hasnt, without using the word 'NO'

Surely you must accept that their is a worry

TBF their is more support for the Notion that he has then he hasnt. when you look at almost all of the written press saying he has and only our manager sort saying no he hasnt, without using the word 'NO'

Surely you must accept that their is a worry

I don't worry about things out of my control.

The press have been known to fabricate 'news'...and that same press has also said he's not going even if he's puts in a request.

well if he hasnt, then in post match interview say "no"

OK mate...lol

I don't worry about things out of my control.

The press have been known to fabricate 'news'...and that same press has also said he's not going even if he's puts in a request.

OK mate...lol

laugh all you want and bury your head in the sand. He has been asked twice about a TR, 2 answers along the lines of "not aware of..." and refusing to comment. You cant blame anyone for siding with the opinion that he has infact handed one in. Not one flat out denial

laugh all you want and bury your head in the sand. He has been asked twice about a TR, 2 answers along the lines of "not aware of..." and refusing to comment. You cant blame anyone for siding with the opinion that he has infact handed one in. Not one flat out denial

OK MATE

Just cause he hands one in doesn't mean we are selling pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back