John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say mate as I've turned over

Was asked if Stones had put in a transfer request....he didn't deny it, just said his aim was to make the squad as strong as possible before the the window shuts....didn't say Stones was not for sale either....seemed resigned to losing him to be honest

I don't worry about things out of my control.

The press have been known to fabricate 'news'...and that same press has also said he's not going even if he's puts in a request.

OK mate...lol
When journalists make things up we should call it for what it is, lies
It's not acceptable that people dress what they want to happen as fact and have the privilege to have it published
Sack the liars

606 and sky sports trying to sell him. Us buying a defender means were selling him apparently. An Wright seems to think we've asked for 40mil

....it didn't impact his performance, he was very good. He does look a little dour and my son noticed he appeared to be giving some team mates a rollicking. Who knows what's going on.

He just was more fed up as usual, arms in the air when players misplace the pass. He not usually like this

....it didn't impact his performance, he was very good. He does look a little dour and my son noticed he appeared to be giving some team mates a rollicking. Who knows what's going on.

think it was Barry who he had a go at for basically passing it back to him backwards out wide after he'd put it forward to him mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back