John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't bill say he woudnt sell Rooney? What's woods Guna say Yearh il sell him but bill might not? Lol lol lol comedy gold. I don't think we will but you never know

That was 2004 mate, different playing field then as far as money goes, the money in the game now and coming into the game is on a different level. We had to sell then, but not now.

....it didn't impact his performance, he was very good. He does look a little dour and my son noticed he appeared to be giving some team mates a rollicking. Who knows what's going on.
Tbf it is surprising that he hasn't shown the pressure in more obvious ways, the media speculation has been going on for weeks now and it would get to anyone - the far more experienced De Gea has had to be dropped for example.

Do you want to sell the member of the board who in one single 20 second clip has done more communicating with the fanbase than that fat toad kenwright (apart from when we are on GREAT form) has done in god knows how long.

First time I've ever heard him speak.

He is Bill's right hand man and a major shareholder, and as such is as culpable as BK for any lack of progress at the club.

laugh all you want and bury your head in the sand. He has been asked twice about a TR, 2 answers along the lines of "not aware of..." and refusing to comment. You cant blame anyone for siding with the opinion that he has infact handed one in. Not one flat out denial

Martinez has said numerous times that Stones isn't for sale, so maybe he's just really cheesed off with every interview being about Stones.

The other thing is, are you having it when the media say that Stones supposedly went to BK pleading and begging to be let go to Chelsea.

Martinez has said numerous times that Stones isn't for sale, so maybe he's just really cheesed off with every interview being about Stones.

The other thing is, are you having it when the media say that Stones supposedly went to BK pleading and begging to be let go to Chelsea.
Nah not the Kenwright part but i reckon he has handed a Tr in yes

Nah not the Kenwright part but i reckon he has handed a Tr in yes
Tbh you've thought his head has been turned for the past couple of weeks so it isn't as if these interviews etc have changed your mind - they have just reinforced a belief you already had.

I was worried that he'd hand one in earlier on in the window but don't think he would do so at this late stage.

at least we'll find out one way or the other in a few days.

If he has handed in a transfer request, do you not find it strange that it hasn't been mentioned anywhere.
The media have been trying to organise a sale for the last month and now ignore a transfer request(We must also remember Jinkyali is as much itk as my dog)

laugh all you want and bury your head in the sand. He has been asked twice about a TR, 2 answers along the lines of "not aware of..." and refusing to comment. You cant blame anyone for siding with the opinion that he has infact handed one in. Not one flat out denial
OK then, just for you.
I can exclusively reveal that my sources have heard that John Stones has not handed in a transfer request.
Want to know who my source is? A business partner of a former socceroo who keeps in regular contact with Tim Cahill, who in turn keeps in regular contact with several Everton players.

I know most clubs at some point go through transfer windows like this at one stage or another but this Stones saga is ridiculous. Sky sports, BT Sport, pundits, press, talksport, 606 et al, desperate to flog him to Chelsea for us! Sickening and totally unnecessary! Hope he stays. Just imagine the reaction. No doubts we'll cop the blame if he does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back