John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not rubbish at all, mate.

The board do this every single time, the only sad thing is people can't see it's coming from the board and not the player.

They have even asked players to put in the transfer request before, so they didn't have to pay them a loyalty fee, fellaini was the last one.

Rooney wanted to go mate,lescott wanted to go and now stones. The club don't gain by stones leaving

No he's not although he's no John Stones but he's a very good player. It's just his injury history I worry about.

I'm not saying I want Martinez to sign him but for some reason I've been pretty certain all window Lennon and Evans will be signed. I'm not really too sure why either.

Is this the same Jonny Evans that most of this forum has laughed at for years? The bloke is terrible, an accident waiting to happen everytime he plays which isn't much because he can't stay fit for 5 minutes.

Happens at every club, regardless. De Gea trying to force a move, sterling forced a move....and I'm sure if barca or real came in silva he'd force a move. Chelsea are no different, hazard would be out if real came knocking.

The power of modern day footballers.

Its all about getting the best deal possible, hold them to ransom and, a big and, try and reinvest all of it into building a better team

Still not buying it, certainly doesn't seem the type to do that. nothing confirmed by the club, if it's true, reject it and remind him nicely of the contract he already signed.

Rooney wanted to go mate,lescott wanted to go and now stones. The club don't gain by stones leaving
Rooney was fine with staying, we wanted the money because we we're in deep financial troubles, lescott again was edged towards the door either way because we needed the money.

They gain money by stones leaving and thats the only incentive they need, they have loans to pay off.

What a load of total rubbish. It's obvious the lads head has been turned, either by chelsea or their players or his agent.
To blame the board is absolutely ludicrous.

I'll blame the board. It is entirely the boards fault that they have shown zero ambition for this squad with a young talented core. John Stones sees Mori and Leandro as our targets while Chelsea is looking at Pogba and Pedro. He is a professional not a fan. He sees trophies in his future not midtable bs from a board who wont invest in the squad or the stadium. Our future investments are attained by buying young players for pittance and selling them if they turn out good.

Whats the latest rumour on how Chelsea have offered? £30m?

We need to milk this if we allow the transfer to go through.

I still think they milked us a bit for Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back