John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players leave. Get over it.

We lost Sinclair, Allen, Vorm, Davies, Sigurdsson, Bony and we are stronger than ever. If you don't replace well, it's your fault. Look how Atletico and Sevilla have done after constantly selling players.

HAHA utter tosh. A couple of good games and you think you are any good. Trust me, you will be crap again by CHristmas.

Realistically we could do that. I think once the window closes he would knuckle down and play simply because the Euros are coming up.

However what would be the point if we don't strengthen and push for top 4. We would face the same issue in January and then again next summer and we might not be offered 40m again.

If we where going keep him against his wishes we would need to bring in Yarmolenko and aim to have a really really good season a bit like Liverpool when they kept Suarez but if the investment isn't there we should just sell and the board should resign.

This board will never go ever.

Van Dijk's career at Celtic ends tonight. I fully expect him to be a target now. And IMO he's superior to that Tyke Judas.

Anyone who doesn't wanna play for Everton can sook off.

Hope Martinez can spend all the money and find a proper replacement in time.

The one slither o hope I had for our future under this board is that we could harness some of the ridiculous young talent we currently have and watch them grow together into a major force. Well this just confirms its never going to happen, we are a selling club, when a big team wants our young stars they swoop in and take from this spineless board.

We know next year rom will be off, then Ross, then any other talent that developes into a potentially boss player.

Im struggling to see how this is the boards fault that a player wants to leave.

We have rejected 3 bids already, now the player apparently wants out and any sensible person will know an unhappy player will under perform if not sold.

The most likely price now is going to be 35-40 million and it will be accepted, the board will only be getting blame from me if the majority of the money isnt put back into transfers.

Destabilise a promising young professional to the point where his position at the club who nurtured him becomes completely untenable, and turn the fans that have supported his growth against him, all so that he can become the new centre point of the most anti-football team in the country. Congrats Chelsea. Stones, you are a bad tramp also.
If the board sell now I'm done with football.

Players leave. Get over it.

We lost Sinclair, Allen, Vorm, Davies, Sigurdsson, Bony and we are stronger than ever. If you don't replace well, it's your fault. Look how Atletico and Sevilla have done after constantly selling players.

Thank you for explaining to Everton how the "sell to buy" model works.

Seriously did you think that through while you were writing it?

police-samaritans.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back