• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones is utter quality and if we keep him and our other youngsters, maybe soon they won't need to move away to be at a successful club.

Another impeccable display from Stones. Him and Jagielka made it look easy the other day and other than an unfortunate mistake from Barry who also had a great game, Gomis barely had a chance all game.

Of course, I was just using that as a measure of exactly how good he is/can be

I know mate, but trying to not think ahead myself as Christ we had enough last summer and will have it all again in a few months rinse repeat etc, so enjoying the calm before the media circus starts over again

John Stones is a wonderful player, Evertonians have known that since very shortly after he came to us from Barnsley.
The media found out about it when Chelsea tried to sign him and now they drool over every single touch of the ball, even the very ordinary defensive work that he does so well.
John Stones is still a very young player, still learning and is benefiting hugely from having a player like Jagielka next to him.

The real story at Everton just now is the emergence of both Galloway and Browning. But , the media are so busy brown nosing John Stones they can't see it.

All I say is
Stones is utter quality and if we keep him and our other youngsters, maybe soon they won't need to move away to be at a successful club.

All I say is £££ €€€ $$$
Even with a successful year under our belts, we cannot compete with the financial powerhouses of the league.

All I say is

All I say is £££ €€€ $$$
Even with a successful year under our belts, we cannot compete with the financial powerhouses of the league.

No but a couple of good years could attract richer backers, get us some actual positive media, and kickstart our next step. and bring in our own £££s. who knows.. Hopefully we get to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back