• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miserable eh?

PAY-John-Stones-heads-to-Germany-with-Everton-for-pre-season-tour-MAIN.jpg

Well yes it does because if we spend that kind of money on someone now, in 3 years time when we need to look at replacing where do we find money from again? I'm pretty sure we arnt just gonna throw money about here there and everywhere.
Well there is not much hope of a one club player anymore. We could put up with Stones errors for another season or two then he would be off anyway. I know he might end up one of the best, there again he might not. When we lost Rooney he was something extra special. I thought more of Rodwell than Stones but unfortunately injuries stopped him becoming a great. You can't often predict the future so if they want out then bye.

Any centre half that deems it ok to sub himself whilst 4-0 down in an Analfield Derby with a 'tummy upset' is not the type I want in an Everton shirt. Imagine the Rat or Waggy doing that? No? Me neither.
See you later you overhyped poncey git.

Just pointing out how he's been reported today Damo, plenty of papers reporting on his body language.

Lazy arsed journalists. Mainly based in London.

Loads of them come on here to steal news stories. Trinity Mirror is terrible for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back