• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if concentrating on tiny little details during a match is really all that telling, but I did notice something during the Norwich match the other night: quite early in the second half, before they scored, I saw that he was fiddling around with his shorts a little bit. Then he pulled out an i-Pad and watched about five minutes of Louis Theroux's documentary on that Westboro Baptist family - not the first one, but the one where Louis returns after a couple of years and they're all still pyar ugly.

I really don't want to speculate but, personally, I think his head's been turned by mainstream investigative broadcast journalism and agenda-driven BBC broadcasting generally.

People are looking into things far too much.

He took a turd in a nightclub over the weekend and it didn't flush properly. It looked like a number 3. What do you think this means?

For what it's worth I thought he looked a bit sulky the past couple of games but I think I would have a titty lip on most games knowing my so called back up is Tim Howard, that's enough to send anyone a bit West mentally.

Plus as someone else mentioned previously,I don't think he's fully fit.

He took a turd in a nightclub over the weekend and it didn't flush properly. It looked like a number 3. What do you think this means?

For what it's worth I thought he looked a bit sulky the past couple of games but I think I would have a titty lip on most games knowing my so called back up is Tim Howard, that's enough to send anyone a bit West mentally.

Plus as someone else mentioned previously,I don't think he's fully fit.
I watched him exclusively when we played Norwich the other day (mainly due to there being a huge digital card instillation reminder across the screen that wouldn't go away) and I was struck by how lonely he looked. His boyish features wracked by a doubt festering behind the eyes. His walk, no longer a stride, slumped, defeated, deflated.
Perhaps this transfer saga has taken its toll on young John and the burden too great for his supple sexy (very grippable) shoulders.

Or maybe he's just a bit tired from running round all the time.

I didn't see the game the other night, but from all the other times I've seen him I think I'll one day look back and think of him the way I think of Rooney when he was with us - the best player I've seen for his age in that position , comparable to Franz Beckenbauer at the same age.

I don't know if concentrating on tiny little details during a match is really all that telling, but I did notice something during the Norwich match the other night: quite early in the second half, before they scored, I saw that he was fiddling around with his shorts a little bit. Then he pulled out an i-Pad and watched about five minutes of Louis Theroux's documentary on that Westboro Baptist family - not the first one, but the one where Louis returns after a couple of years and they're all still pyar ugly.

I really don't want to speculate but, personally, I think his head's been turned by mainstream investigative broadcast journalism and agenda-driven BBC broadcasting generally.

One was quite fit! The one that left

Let's not go over board here. He wants out, we all know that now. But a club will have to pay the going rate which Chelsea didn't want to. It will take around 50 million.

As long as he does his job and he is then I will support him but I'm not going to kid myself he wants to stay. I'm hoping the club are looking for a replacement incase someone does pay the going rate.

Hope John is watching the game here.

Turning down your transfer request was the best thing to happen to you lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back