• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion that if he has the chance of being the best 'defender' in Europe, then Koeman will have assessed him thoroughly and decided to keep at all costs.

If he is the best 'ball playing' defender, then I would imagine that our long term aim is to build a fully functional 'team' where everyone knows their role and is comfortable in it. The complete opposite of Martinez who bought elaborate individuals and wanted them to express themselves and disregard team setup.

More sides are successful due to organisation and working for each other than due to individual talent and ego currently.

But he does want to stay with us, to keep him and expect him to play well, that would be a joke. Like having a fifth columnist in the ranks.

I know I will get killed for this, but I with Sane & Nolito signing with City I would sell Stones to City for cash & Sterling. Don't care that he used to play for Liverpool and didn't perform at the Euro's. Still young and talented and could play in our void LW.

I know I will get killed for this, but I with Sane & Nolito signing with City I would sell Stones to City for cash & Sterling. Don't care that he used to play for Liverpool and didn't perform at the Euro's. Still young and talented and could play in our void LW.

giphy.gif

way too arrogant to move from city to us mate, the chip on his shoulder will be telling him a bid from barca will come in soon as he will replace neymar out on the left... honestly, if pep told him he wouldnt play a single game this season, and we are his only option, he still wouldnt put pen to paper lol

Interesting that the name Sane should appear there!;);)

NEVER EVER EVER !!!!!!!

would prefer nasri, or navas

...I'd like him but logistics would make it difficult for him to play in this City after having the audacity to want to leave our neighbours. Also, I think he's always wanted a return to London.

lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back