• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I will get killed for this, but I with Sane & Nolito signing with City I would sell Stones to City for cash & Sterling. Don't care that he used to play for Liverpool and didn't perform at the Euro's. Still young and talented and could play in our void LW.

tumblr_nf57c7PRf61t3djc1o1_500.gif

I know I will get killed for this, but I with Sane & Nolito signing with City I would sell Stones to City for cash & Sterling. Don't care that he used to play for Liverpool and didn't perform at the Euro's. Still young and talented and could play in our void LW.

Good grief only seeing this now lol lol lol

Sterling FFS????

Could it be stones has asked to stay having just seen Gueye sign yesterday + Stekelenburg has impressed so much that along with the extension for Gibson and the failed bid for Williams he's excited for the new season?

Could it be stones has asked to stay having just seen Gueye sign yesterday + Stekelenburg has impressed so much that along with the extension for Gibson and the failed bid for Williams he's excited for the new season?

can not see why he would want to leave. i mean come on now, were obv going to be challenging for the league arent we

WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back