• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Crazy. Sooner he is sold the better. More time to reinvest.

Good additions to the squad:
Kone
Williams
Nasri
Bony

Getting closer to becoming a non believer in Everton again. Gutted he's going. Was great seeing a exciting young English centre half at goodison. Regardless of how you cover this up, we are still a bang average middle of the road club. Genuinely gutted.

Hate to say it, but the sooner this is all cleared up and put to bed the better.

John Stones could and should have been great for us for many years, but no one player is bigger than the club and it'll be up to Koeman, Walsh and indeed Moshiri to prove this in no uncertain terms.

We need a top goalie, a top centre-back, a top midfielder and a top striker... and that's the minimum to get us back to a chance of challenging for a cup and European places.

To win the title in a few years will take a whole lot more !!!

I agree.

Also if I try and look at it from the cold light of day, he has not played well for a while now. Not saying he is a bad player as he his fantastic when on the ball, but he needs to improve massively as a defender and learn the scruffier side of the game. I am not convinced he will be able to given their demand for instant gratification. I expect that his best performances will come in the CL for them, rather than in bread and butter Prem fixtures.

Anyway here's to getting in players in who want to play for us and have not been part of 2 shambolic 4-0 defeats at our old stadium.

Selling Stones is not embarassing. A lot of people think he's overrated and think it's great businness by us.

Just let him develop under Guardiola. It's the best for him, for us too. Our defense will be stronger with Kone or Williams than with him, you will see.

Everton fans genuinely baffle me.

Why the hell is this the club's fault?

All so desperate to call our own club small time.

Get a grip.

UEFA's cock up. I can guarantee that both City and Everton will have been on to them straight away since Mangala has now been put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back