• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones was on a modest wage, as was Galloway. Williams and Kone will be on substantially more, we will sign one marquee player (I'm guessing Mata but I'm not ITK, who is though) on mega money and ROM will sign a new deal for 6 figures a week wages (then leave next summer).

If we haven't spent loads on better caliber of player then something isn't exactly right and like I've said all morning it's more questions right now

Wishing a player that has for months wanted out and been a liability 'well' for his next move is like wishing your ex who has been cheating all the best thus making you a cuck !

If Stones didn't want out, I'd have thought there was something wrong with him. Have you seen us for the last two seasons? If you're a player with any ambition at all, you want off that sinking ship. Same with Rom - he'd need his head checking if he 100% wanted to stay. Barkley is slightly different as a boyhood blue.

The onus is on Everton to prove we're a more attractive package, not the players. And in the case of Stones, clearly he decided 12 months ago we were never going to be for him in the long term, so here we are.

The deal was done before today. I have just listened to an interview with him after he signed and they asked how he was feeling. He said that he was tired because it had been a long day. Its only 11.30am. so he was interviewed yesterday at the latest

Moshiri is putting nothing into this club, It's obvious

Bought us for a cheap fee and will pocket 100m from sky alone

Add Barkley/Lukaku/Stones and there's another 150m

What a deal, the lad a very mediocre player, directly culpable for about 7 goals last season. He's decent on the ball to be fair to him but so [Poor language removed] what go to a mid table la liga or Serie A club and you'd pick that up for about 8 million. English football is a farce.

If Stones didn't want out, I'd have thought there was something wrong with him. Have you seen us for the last two seasons? If you're a player with any ambition at all, you want off that sinking ship. Same with Rom - he'd need his head checking if he 100% wanted to stay. Barkley is slightly different as a boyhood blue.

The onus is on Everton to prove we're a more attractive package, not the players. And in the case of Stones, clearly he decided 12 months ago we were never going to be for him in the long term, so here we are.

12 months ago he definitely wanted to play for Chelsea and Jose, now he definitely wants to play for City and Pep.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back