• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
£47.5m breaks down as £7.5m to Barnsley, and a health £37m profit for FFP and increasing out wage budget.

I'm happy with that. Spend about £12.5m on Williams and £17m on Kone, our defence improves massively and we've still got about £7m left over. Factoring in Gueye that means we would then have a total net spend of ZERO.

Christ thats depressing

The most dissapointing aspect of this for me, is that we found out via City`s CL teamsheet that it was happening.
This is when we have new board members and a director of football, it does not bode well for the future and makes us a bit of a laughing stock

Should have just announced it last night when it happened.

City admitted he had not signed at 10 o'clock this morning...you know different?

I always thought a big sale would trigger something , looks like we will get Williams now and probably another CB , Pogba going will also start some balls rolling so I can see a UTD midfielder moving out too.
Lets not be too upset about Stones , it was bound to happen , just glad it wasnt the Scumbags in west London.
I wish him all the best.
why did we need a big sale to ttrigger it off after all we had an alleged 100 million pound war chest - it would have been maybe more acceptable if 3-4 players had been snapped up in the correct aeas and if Galloway goes out on loan I am even more disgusted!

IMB it is a sad day for us that due to various circs we were unable to retain a top quality footballer. I suppose those boo boys on the terraces will e happy now until they find another victim.

Good luck John, thanks for all the games you have played and I will never forget that penalty.

Shouldn't this be in World Football now? We've got plenty of transfer threads active without worrying about a City player...

:p

IMB it is a sad day for us that due to various circs we were unable to retain a top quality footballer. I suppose those boo boys on the terraces will e happy now until they find another victim.

Good luck John, thanks for all the games you have played and I will never forget that penalty.
yep too many dinosaurs in our fan base, stones actually left the club with more class than hibbert could ever muster, some of culture less fans prefer players like hibbert

You're just believing what you want to believe,in order to put the 'blame' on the club you support. So whats new? Bungle,indeed.

OK, so it's been reported that a deal was sorted last night, very early this morning his name appeared on the squad City have submitted to UEFA, well before 10am, he's had his photos and interviews done before the official announcement, but you don't think he was signed before 10am?

He's gone and that's that, so I'm not sure why it's relevant, but if you think it wasn't done until later this morning I think you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back