• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be missed much will he.

CpakZnAWcAAaNjc.jpg:large

Find some soap and wash your mouth out.

Would love to see you play football with a runny bum infront of 40k people.

Don't talk rubbish - did they just come on him all of a sudden; we were getting tonked and he took the easy option.

You'll be quoting the "he's only a kid line" next
I remember people saying that about John Ebrell till he was nearly 30

Lack of respect from you for young John is sickening, also looks like you are about to drive Jags out the club as well.

Shocking David, just shocking.

Jagielka leaving would be superb.

Howard, Alacarez, Jagielka,...just Baines to go, then and I'm like a pig in smelly brown stuff.

Don't talk rubbish - did they just come on him all of a sudden; we were getting tonked and he took the easy option.

You'll be quoting the "he's only a kid line" next
I remember people saying that about John Ebrell till he was nearly 30

Laughing at you thinking he ran from the pitch cos he didnt enjoy getting beat.

Do you even realise how many games we lost in his time at the club.

Anyway, hes not our player anymore, so feel free to slate him as much as you like, ive made my thoughts clear.

Jagielka leaving would be superb.

Howard, Alacarez, Jagielka,...just Baines to go, then and I'm like a pig in smelly brown stuff.

Its like you WANT Oviedo at LB.

Esk has re-tweeted someone comparing us to Juve selling Pogba and how it doesn't mean we have no ambition. You'd probably say Juventus have no ambition if they replaced Pogba with Gareth Barry, because that's what the Williams deal looks like to me.

You think there's a similar gap between Williams and Stones as there is between Pogba and Barry?

Troubling.

OK, so it's been reported that a deal was sorted last night, very early this morning his name appeared on the squad City have submitted to UEFA, well before 10am, he's had his photos and interviews done before the official announcement, but you don't think he was signed before 10am?

He's gone and that's that, so I'm not sure why it's relevant, but if you think it wasn't done until later this morning I think you're wrong.

Squad names were with Uefa on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back