• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we allow one of the richest clubs in the world to pay below market value?

Strong rumours that they are struggling financially. Comes from the utter melt Ballague like, but its a rumour nonetheless. Don't see how, or buy it myself.

He's really improved over the last two seasons mate. He's been class
I've not watched him in a while, and I wasn't being deadly serious either but I do think he's been overrated in the past.

Does seem like a classic Barca tapping up attempt. Stones should be made up though as it shows he can indeed do better than Chelsea.

If Barca did table a bid them he's gone, no player outside of Madrid and Munich would turn that opportunity down. As long as we got a fair price I wouldn't mind too much.

A forward or midfielder, sure. A central defender? No chance

Alves is the most expensive defender the club ever acquired and he was the world's best attacking fullback at the time. Stones, never at those prices

Pique says differently.

Only way he'll go for less cash, is if players included IMO.

If Barca did table a bid them he's gone, no player outside of Madrid and Munich would turn that opportunity down. As long as we got a fair price I wouldn't mind too much.

Agree with that. There is something about Chelsea that you can turn turn down! Where's you would 100% understand a player pushing for a move to Barca or Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back