• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FCBarça moomin's this forum all over the shop, him and the Zatmonster.

Then they just ignore the people they don't like and keep going, generating more and more fume.

I genuinely think that if rep gets reinstated (fingers crossed) they would be stunned if they ended up in the red, and would have no idea of the source

See the beauty of this Barca thread, you've got Adversus on their forum trying to flog Rom and bring in Embolo and FCBarcaFraud having just bought a shirt for Basel with Embolo on it, all within a couple of posts, it's so beautiful

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/13368-Breel-Embolo?p=1557590&highlight=#post1557590

John Stones is good at football and stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodness know what will in the January transfer window but :

I wonder if Abramovich will trust Mourinho with spending vast amounts on players when the managers own job is far from secure.

I wonder if Stones will be as anxious to join a club which has had such a poor half season and where the managers position is under threat.

Back to Stones.

I think Chelsea are gone with regards to Stones. They and Jose knew the Summer just gone was there best chance of getting him, dont think they stand a chance now and there will be more concrete interest from Clubs like Real and Barca who'll blow Chelsea away.

If you have a host of top sides after you the only thing that would make you consider Chelsea is the though of a massage from the lovely Eva.

A forward or midfielder, sure. A central defender? No chance

Alves is the most expensive defender the club ever acquired and he was the world's best attacking fullback at the time. Stones, never at those prices
They paid £25m for that jarg Ukrainian lad that got found out when he wasn't allowed to to take steds with his special k every morning and that was about 10 years ago. And over £20m for Mascherano, who'd never even played centre half before. And £15m for Song, who's gash.

Jeez, i thought you were the barca encyclopedia, not me.

Barca would be an amazing move for him, Barnsley -Everton - Barca WOW!!!!!

However, i think he will have seen Chelseas demise and not be as quick to look at jumping ship now. This puts us in a good position of course and Martinez has shown he wont be bullied. But if Barca come....

If he did move of course its better Barca than another English team. The money is also an interesting point but i think Martinez would perhaps seek to add players to any deal...

Alen Halilovic
Marc Bartra
Munir
Sergi Roberto
Ter Stegen
Rafinha

Stones is for me "unsellable", however if we did sell i'd prefer to get some of these players as part of any deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back