John Textor / Everton Takeover

So in a nutshell,

We need an owner(s) to stump up around £600m for the loans. Now this owner could refinance a few but for arguments sake:
£200m - 777/A-Cap
£200m - The Friedkin Group
£200m - Rights and Media

£600m for Everton who have a brand new stadium and revenue will increase plus added the Premier League revenue IF we stay in the league.

I think investors are waiting with the 777/A-Cap case to come to a solution. Hopefully by then we won't be bottom of the league.

I`m not saying Moshiri is blameless, he is the worst thing to have ever happened to this club, joint top with BK getting his grubby mits on it and helping to fly the club in to the ground.

But while Textor is there with exclusivity no one else can buy it and he cant complete because he knows full well he cant because of the Palace shares. So right now Textor is keeping us in this limbo.... not sure how you cant see that.

Who gave him exclusivity?

Moshiri controls this, no one else. Why is that so difficult to see?

This is reportedly the 5th party to be under exclusivity. What's more likely the issue, Moshiri or the other five parties?

So in a nutshell,

We need an owner(s) to stump up around £600m for the loans. Now this owner could refinance a few but for arguments sake:
£200m - 777/A-Cap
£200m - Rights and Media

£600m for Everton who have a brand new stadium and revenue will increase plus added the Premier League revenue IF we stay in the league.

I think investors are waiting with the 777/A-Cap case to come to a solution. Hopefully by then we won't be bottom of the league.

Just from what's happened, I think that Rights and Media are happy to stay in if they feel there is enough capital put into the club in the deal. I think the balance is closer to 230 million.

Also, this doesn't include any accrued interest, I doubt that's being paid on the TFG or 777 loans. So the balance grows as time goes by.

They other two will need dealt with, but they need to anyway to keep under the 65% leverage rule (let's say the purchase price is 750 million, can only close the deal with 487 million in debt).

Then Moshiri needs his taste.

so this could take months?

it’s really depressing this

if dyche doesn’t sort it out

this feller isn’t here to sort it?

Matty this isn't happening, regardless of who buys the club, until at least this spring. You're better off focusing your efforts on our geriatric RB situation.

so text guy isn’t happening

and we’re well moshiri wasting yet more time?
I don't think anything happens tbh. There is just no value in buying Everton FC. Even with BMD the amount of money someone needs to fork out just to come in and get things straight with all the debts, working capital into the club. We haven't even started on strengthening the squad yet, that's pie in the sky stuff. Moshiri needs to be much more flexible with his asking price or he sorts out the 777 debt imo. The other option is we cling on to some faint hope that Friedkins change their mind and come back in (not convinced myself)

So in a nutshell,

£200m - 777/A-Cap
£200m - Rights and Media

Only problem with that though 777/ACap hearing is not until next Apr/May 2025.

We can't wait that long

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.