John Textor / Everton Takeover

Considering we have heard very little about the actual exclusivity agreement with neither club nor Textor actually confirming it. It also stands to reason that he could already have things in motion for the sale that we also aren’t aware of etc.

He does need to sell before he can buy us, but he may be looking to have things done in a domino effect within quick succession.

I think we would be naive to think that this billionaire hasn’t already gauged interest in his palace shares and has people already potentially lined up for them.
This is why I place limited value on any external commentary on these things- if you’re not in the room then any info you receive is entirely down to what those in the room want you to know, and they have no duty to disclose anything.

So like you say we have no official confirmation of anything relating to Textor but that tells us nothing about what is or isn’t happening in the room. It’s why I’m wary of statements like Matt Slater’s “nothing is happening” when it’s not heavily caveated with “that I know of”.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back