John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.

About 6 months ago, no-one ever ever mentioned haircuts. Now businessmen left, right and centre constantly told they need to take a haircut. We’ve all come such a long way since the days amortisation was explained every 6 minutes.

Today I met a Scotland born Evertonian on a golf course in the midlands (his dad forced him to be a blue). Even he told me Moshiri will need to take a haircut to get this sorted. Bloody haircuts 💇‍♂️.

We need some new terms to throw about, like “washes its own face”. BMD needs to wash its own face.

About 6 months ago, no-one ever ever mentioned haircuts. Now businessmen left, right and centre constantly told they need to take a haircut. We’ve all come such a long way since the days amortisation was explained every 6 minutes.

Today I met a Scotland born Evertonian on a golf course in the midlands (his dad forced him to be a blue). Even he told me Moshiri will need to take a haircut to get this sorted. Bloody haircuts 💇‍♂️.

We need some new terms to throw about, like “washes its own face”. BMD needs to wash its own face.
Back in my day you GOT a haircut, whats all this TAKING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back