John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority is Lyon? Disaster waiting to happen. Can’t believe there are folks who believe his ownership is something to look forward to.

If you invested more in Lyon (a far more successful club than Palace) and held the majority stake there -- why would Palace be at the top of the tree?

If he owned Everton we'd be at the top of the tree.

Yeah is why could see msp who i think he has links with from the past and moshiri stay on giving up his shares. Then have an agreement for him to buy them out, hopefully things can start to kick on after friday

I think he may be able to hold below 30% equity in a club without it being an issue. May be wrong. Could do a gradual scaled buyout.

Blitzer who is one of the other Palace guys is an MSP guy, he is involved with FC Augsburg as are they.

Interesting, these multi club models if successful in working together could be a gold mine.

To be fair it's been said that Moshiri would wait for his money off 777, so as not to hold the deal up, unbelievably. So the same kind of deal could be used for textor.

Would be differently structured with him holding 45% of palace.

That’s really the crux of it. He has 45% I think , but only 25% voting rights and they won’t let him buy a controlling interest. So Palace is not really that attractive proposition to buy his share as people believe. He could be stuck with his shares for some time unless he takes a haircut on his investment. Any MSP “ temporary” deal with him waiting in the wings could take some time to complete and become another 777 drawn out fiasco. Or he could be using us as a stalking horse “ I’m taking my money elsewhere Palace …..but if you want to give me full control..”

There is no way Palace give him a majority. The others are behind Parish and hes doing a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back