John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how long hes been "unhappy" has he said anything before regarding selling up?
He has, over the course of his tenure, made it clear that he has been unhappy with not having the control he originally wanted. There was some kind of restructure at one point which gave him more shares (& therefore return) but no more control. That kept him quiet for a while. He has moaned to the press about it in various guises from time to time without having a pop at Parish. He has buyers remorse and the 777 bid collapse is opportunistic. He is using that to announce that (1) He would like to buy Everton (2) He can’t afford to and (3) Let any interested parties join me.
As he can’t have interest in both clubs he will have to sell his shares, something quite difficult to keep quiet.

Sounds like an easy mistake but he should have looked into it a bit more before buying a crystal palace in London

IMG_0492.webp

“Where’s my God-damned crystal palace…. It’s a WHAT?”

He has, over the course of his tenure, made it clear that he has been unhappy with not having the control he originally wanted. There was some kind of restructure at one point which gave him more shares (& therefore return) but no more control. That kept him quiet for a while. He has moaned to the press about it in various guises from time to time without having a pop at Parish. He has buyers remorse and the 777 bid collapse is opportunistic. He is using that to announce that (1) He would like to buy Everton (2) He can’t afford to and (3) Let any interested parties join me.
As he can’t have interest in both clubs he will have to sell his shares, something quite difficult to keep quiet.
Why wont the other fellas buy his shares?

Thanks for the insight.

I'm a bit torn here. Lot's does sound positive. But i'm dead against the multi-club idea. I want nothing to do with it. It's Everton that should be the owners focus, no one else.

It won't be hard to be a better owner than Moshiri.
I get that is well is nice to have one club as you kno then the owner is 100% in and is not share his time with other teams. Sure i somewhere seen him talking about it and was more him putting money in and getting the right people in to run the club day to day. Whoever does come in is so important that we can get a new board in to run this club improve getting money into the club ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back