John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
He originally came out and said he was looking for investment, hence MSP taking a share .
Once MR objected & blocked it that changed , my fear still is whoever comes in Moshiri still having a share .

Ultimately we need a full buyout and nothing less.
We currently have a lot of mucky fingers in our pie.

Moshiri
Media Rights
MSP

All have their grotty little fingers in, sadly think its going to take a while to remove all those digits.

Unless an oil state comes in with F U money.

Moshiri
Media Rights
MSP

All have their grotty little fingers in, sadly think its going to take a while to remove all those digits.

Plus Bell & Downing
They'll all want paying back.

IF you think back, when was the last time that money wasnt an issue for this club?

We had Johnson, who sold Dunc cos he lost all his money on spuds.
Then we had Kenwright, who had no money.
Then we had a few years where Moshiri spent "like a drunken sailor"
Now we have to go to pension stealing Yanks to finish our stadium

So that Summer we sold Lukaku was probably as good as it will get for us.

IF you think back, when was the last time that money wasnt an issue for this club?

We had Johnson, who sold Dunc cos he lost all his money on spuds.
Then we had Kenwright, who had no money.
Then we had a few years where Moshiri spent "like a drunken sailor"
Now we have to go to pension stealing Yanks to finish our stadium

So that Summer we sold Lukaku was probably as good as it will get for us.
It's like The Eagles song Lying eyes.

But still we keep coming back for more.

Everton...Everton...Everton.

Moshiri
Media Rights
MSP

Moshiri wants out, 777 are Usmanov money movers and MSP are effective shareholders. A new owner only has to worry about RMF really.

It's a much easier proposition once the stadium is done but sadly it means another year of having nothing to invest into the squad.

I know and understand that this has no bearing on Texter taking over Everton but the idea that Jake O Brien is a product of the Palace academy is laughable. They took him and Franco Umeh ( @Alan Whittle) will know who he is, out of the Cork City academy for absolute peanuts and then screwed us on our sell on clause on Jake with that bs Lyon deal. Franco's younger brother Jayden is playing regular first team football for us this season at 16 years of age and with interest from Benfica and AC Milan to name but two, the only consolation I can take is that I have been assured that Palace won't get near him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back