John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could imagine that back when the club was spiraling under Benitez and Lampard the pair of them were just sat off spending their days doing anything except run the club. Kenwright listening to his 60s pop music on a 20 year old iPod, Denise looking online through the Dunhelm January sales.

Was such a scandal how two people so woefully underqualified and incapable of running a PL club were Chairman and CEO respectively.
There is a suggestion that what was supposed to have been her "Official" office was never actually used by her, not even once and was basically turned into a storeroom.

The club reminds me of The Muppet Show. Especially when kenwright and Denise were there.

There’s corner shops ran better than us.

Makes my blood boil thinking about baxendale and what she’s done to this club.
Yeah I mean our local corner shop is superb. I would have no qualms about putting them in charge of Everton. Denise Double-Barrelled Baxendale wasn’t all that was she?

It’s not even on the corner, it’s mid-row.

There is a suggestion that what was supposed to have been her "Official" office was never actually used by her, not even once and was basically turned into a storeroom.
The best in the business, bar none. One of them said that about the second.

Much has been written about the one who has passed sway and no desire to speak of him again. The Professor, however, has walked away (with a scandalous payoff) leaving a veritable dumpster fire in her wake. And has basically put the world on ignore thereafter. Echoes of the U.K. post office lady last week.

Could imagine that back when the club was spiraling under Benitez and Lampard the pair of them were just sat off spending their days doing anything except run the club. Kenwright listening to his 60s pop music on a 20 year old iPod, Denise looking online through the Dunhelm January sales.

Was such a scandal how two people so woefully underqualified and incapable of running a PL club were Chairman and CEO respectively.

I remember being warned about my comments regarding Baxendale when she was appointed.

A number of posters saying her background was of a high calibre.

What a mess.

Unsurprising.

Kenwright appointing himself master transfer negotiator too don’t forget. Moshiri indulged that and wouldn’t let him resign when the rest of them did.

Marine & Prescot Cables are run better than us at a lower level .... they have more problems on survival than we should have .....
Have you seen the movie about Blackberry mate?

Even in the end when they cocked everything up, they were still managed better than anything that we could ever hope to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back