John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
At their peak, they had a 46% share of the cellphone market.

Give the movie a watch mate.

You'll be gobsmacked at how badly they were mismanaged in the end...

And then angry afterwards when you realize how more competent they actually look than the clowns running our club.
I went on my birthday on a Goodison ground tour many years ago when my health was better than now - It was a tour & a memorable day out - great but cheap - the stuff I collected for free was ridiculous - I had a wedge of birthday money & I could not buy a cup of tea or any memorabilia - semi pro teams were run better than us back then even - the man in charge Bill Kenwrong .... say no more

I went on my birthday on a Goodison ground tour many years ago when my health was better than now - It was a tour & a memorable day out - great but cheap - the stuff I collected for free was ridiculous - I had a wedge of birthday money & I could not buy a cup of tea or any memorabilia - semi pro teams were run better than us back then even - the man in charge Bill Kenwrong .... say no more
Empty trophy room doesn't help.

Reading the news, he wants to take us over straight away maybe far-fetched as it breaches the premiership rules - he may want to take us over, but surely he has to sell his 45% with Crystal Palace first ?

Did Billy Boy at least come out and sing you a show tune or something?

Reading the news, he wants to take us over straight away maybe far-fetched as it breaches the premiership rules - he may want to take us over, but surely he has to sell his 45% with Crystal Palace first ?
There is nothing to stop him entering into discussions with Moshiri mate, but ultimately he would have to get rid of his Palace shares at some point.

He’s asking Dickie Masters to allow him to buy Everton whilst owning his stake in Palace as a concession. He will give assurances he will have no involvement in Palace.

I’m not sure he will succeed but he looks a million times better than 777.

Could probably have a bid accepted, with exclusivity etc, with an agreed timeline for him to sell his shares and complete the purchase off Mosh. But we’d be back in limbo-land. We could stumble along for a few months once the TV money came in etc. But if after 4 months he turned around and said he was staying at Palace, even with some penalty for failing to honour the agreement, we’d be back to square one and 4 months poorer.

Hopefully Mosh doesn’t commit until Textor has VERY firm agreements to sell his Palace position.

He’s asking Dickie Masters to allow him to buy Everton whilst owning his stake in Palace as a concession. He will give assurances he will have no involvement in Palace.

I’m not sure he will succeed but he looks a million times better than 777.

Good God imagine how many points Dickie could deduct us then, he must be overjoyed.

Has he actually come out and said he wants to take over the club straight away? He's said he's watching things but nothing about coming in right away.

this he can’t take over or any part until then
Well he can still make a proposal towards Moshiri though and he might be able to park his Palace shares somewhere until they can be sold 100%. There is also the suggestion of an MSP/Bell+Downing holding period until the shares are sold. Need to just wait and see imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back