John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that even mean? He has a bigger shareholding than anyone else at the club and is responsible for putting in his share of capital if nothing else. The PL will surely not allow it…
Surely having a major shareholding in two PL clubs at the same time would constitute a conflict of interest?

But with the PL at the moment, who knows anymore.

Before I saw this I kind of presumed that Trextor would have to sell his shares to another Palace shareholder, Josh Harris, Steve Parish or David Blitzer. Just because selling to an external body would take longer. The American guys are both Billionaires so more likely than Parish.

But I kind of thought Trextor wouldn’t need to go through the “fit and proper” test, because he would have already done it when he bought his stake in Palace. Not sure if that’s right though

Possible solution - Textor buys Moshiri's share for £Xm. But the purchase price is paid partly by Moshiri receiving Textor's 45% shareholding in Crystal Palace. Moshiri can then sell that 45% shareholding at a later date. There would be no problem with the Premier (bunch of tossers) League as both are already approved owners. It would mean the deal could be done very quickly as Textor wouldn't need to find a buyer of his Crystal Palace shareholding who would then have to be approved by the PL. which could take a long time.

Possible solution - Textor buys Moshiri's share for £Xm. But the purchase price is paid partly by Moshiri receiving Textor's 45% shareholding in Crystal Palace. Moshiri can then sell that 45% shareholding at a later date. There would be no problem with the Premier (bunch of tossers) League as both are already approved owners. It would mean the deal could be done very quickly as Textor wouldn't need to find a buyer of his Crystal Palace shareholding who would then have to be approved by the PL. which could take a long time.
Then maybe Moshiri could trade his Palace shares with MSP and then Levy could trade his Spurs shares for Palace shares.

And everybody in the Premier League stood and clapped.

Why would Moshiri do that? That sounds like a bad deal for him, trying to sell a minority ownership share.

More likely what Textor could be offering is to put this CP shares in a blind trust while they are sold.

No idea if that would work but I guess it’s possible.

With the best will in the world (as I actually don’t mind him) he’s a buffoon. Wouldn’t want him within a hundred miles of running Palace.
That's fair enough mate....but I've got to be completely honest while Palace come across as a well run club I get the feeling while the likes of Parish are still calling the shots at The Eagles I feel you've always got a glass ceiling.

Parish seems like he'll always just be content with you guys just floating round mid table....Textor seems like a guy who will gamble and he's not going to get that chance while Parish has a vice grip on the club.

By the way Textor played a big roll in bringing on Glasner.

Why would Moshiri do that? That sounds like a bad deal for him, trying to sell a minority ownership share.

More likely what Textor could be offering is to put this CP shares in a blind trust while they are sold.

No idea if that would work but I guess it’s possible.
I'm not suggesting its a straight swap between Moshiri's Everton shareholding and Textor's CP shareholding. I was saying part payment for Moshiri's shares would be Textor's CP shares. So Moshiri could get a lump sum as well. From Moshiri's perspective he would extricate himself from the wreckage of the car crash he has driven us into and get something back on what he has invested. It may not be a great deal for him but he doesn't deserve a great deal - the man has been utterly incompetent. He should hang his head in shame for what he has put us through and you would hope he would do something to redress the damage done by letting the club move forward with a new owner , even if it means he gets a poor deal.

Then maybe Moshiri could trade his Palace shares with MSP and then Levy could trade his Spurs shares for Palace shares.

And everybody in the Premier League stood and clapped.
If only it was this easy mate... 😂

Remember, this is Dickie Masters we're talking about.

He's probably the type of chap that needs help wiping his own arse, yanno?

Im fine with texter. Im liking the praise he gave us as a club and the condemnation of parasites who are only interested when the club goes into administration.
Can hardly blame him for wanting a change when he owns nearly half of palace but has very little say in its decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back