John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve got a glass ceiling whoever’s in charge, exchanging some players with Botafogo and Lyon won’t change that. Essentially he wants to turn you/us in to Watford.

That he bought 45% of Palace wanting to deliver a multiclub model, got a 25% share and no support from the other three owners tells you everything you need to know about the guy.

Loves a soundbite, talks a wonderful game but got the business acumen of a sausage.
so still a step up from Moshiri then

….i remember walking to it from my uncle’s house next to Thornton Heath railway station in about 1963, happy memories of Thornton Heath I thought it was ever so posh.
Croydon was a lovely Surrey town and considered fairly posh into the early 80's. Fort Neef declined very quickly from around the early 70's although even today it has the odd pocket of gentility where some of it's Victorian architecture remains.

We’ve got a glass ceiling whoever’s in charge, exchanging some players with Botafogo and Lyon won’t change that. Essentially he wants to turn you/us in to Watford.

That he bought 45% of Palace wanting to deliver a multiclub model, got a 25% share and no support from the other three owners tells you everything you need to know about the guy.

Loves a soundbite, talks a wonderful game but got the business acumen of a sausage.
Ok fair enough...take what you've said on board.

Just a couple things though.

I don't think we'd be a feeder club for anyone in his group,our potential is massive so I personally think we'd be the jewel in his crown.

Second of all the fellas obviously got a bit more business acumen than a sausage due to his serious wealth ha.

Heard Cumberlands are pretty business savvy mind you.

Last edited:

Not bitter then. You have 3 people on your board worth over 15 billion but basically don’t have much of a say, he’s the reason you have Glasner. And we will be the top team in his multi club model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back