John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think MSP is possibly THE variable in this. Clearly they made some hedges, had signed an exclusivity agreement prior to 777. I just don't think they loan 158 million reported having been the prior interested party without another future calculation on their part. Textor does seem legitimate or to believe he may have a chance otherwise why go public as much as he has. But I guess I say this isn't simply Moshiri seeking a buyer, the clubs deeply connected now to MSP and have been from the start of the ownership search.

I just think MSP is possibly THE variable in this. Clearly they made some hedges, had signed an exclusivity agreement prior to 777. I just don't think they loan 158 million reported having been the prior interested party without another future calculation on their part. Textor does seem legitimate or to believe he may have a chance otherwise why go public as much as he has. But I guess I say this isn't simply Moshiri seeking a buyer, the clubs deeply connected now to MSP and have been from the start of the ownership search.
What do think might happen with MSP going forward?

One thing I'd say is that he's very obviously already passed the Premier League's ownership test and probably wouldn't need to go through it again, or if he did it'd be a very quick process. We've already lost this transfer window though and know we'll enter the season weaker than we finished the previous one.
So did Moshiri and he's got no idea what's going on.

Absolutely fantastic movie that
Indeed mate.

My favourite part is when they hire that older angrier manager, and he gives the staff absolute bullets: I expect the work to be done at a pace and if it isn't, then you're fired! And I'll keeping firing until this room is full of men and not little boys playing with their f'ing penises! 😂 😂
We need someone like that at the club.

Last edited:
That's fair enough mate....but I've got to be completely honest while Palace come across as a well run club I get the feeling while the likes of Parish are still calling the shots at The Eagles I feel you've always got a glass ceiling.

Parish seems like he'll always just be content with you guys just floating round mid table....Textor seems like a guy who will gamble and he's not going to get that chance while Parish has a vice grip on the club.

By the way Textor played a big roll in bringing on Glasner.
We’ve got a glass ceiling whoever’s in charge, exchanging some players with Botafogo and Lyon won’t change that. Essentially he wants to turn you/us in to Watford.

That he bought 45% of Palace wanting to deliver a multiclub model, got a 25% share and no support from the other three owners tells you everything you need to know about the guy.

Loves a soundbite, talks a wonderful game but got the business acumen of a sausage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back