John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also don’t know if Textor was pushing for Glasner last summer for Palace or pre Christmas when he was still invested in the club.

He was last summer, according to the Athletic.

And he's still invested, as recently as March;

This bit reaffirms what I've been saying;
  • we're the largest shareholder, we are asked our opinion on every major decision and we share it.

There’s parallels to Moshiri/Usmonov at Arsenal not having enough control, then making a big mess here.

Just hope history doesn’t repeat itself and we go round in circles.

As with what I was saying yesterday, he makes me nervous. If he takes over hopefully he’ll do things sensibly and let the football people do the thinking
Yes, but one got rich running companies successfully, and one got rich receiving free money from the russian government.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if there were groups with the view of come in, sort the stadium, make a couple of basic signings for next season, tidy things up at a very basic level, then flip the club a year down the line pre season next year.

Should be MSP

Just another social media wannabe.
I was sent some clips of his latest podcast before and he continually references ‘if you were just reading what’s on social media without any inside sources like me then you’d think x’ or ‘I know better because of my sources’.

He’s the most assured ITK sat in his bunker talking to a mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.