John Textor

but we will be top of the pyramid

we can’t go on as we are
We are a season out of gaining the most financial boost to Everton for generations plus we lose the final of the Moshiri Years Turds from the wage bill.

We need a owner/(s) who will run the club on and off the field with their interests being solely in Everton.

Everton need structural improvements top to bottom yesterday but a management team would in-store calm and sense of direction which our fanbase urgently need.

We can't see an end to the day by day chaos with the club help fuel at times through the sheer ignorance from those on the board.

I am not against a multi-club model but I fear we will be used as financial leverage for lesser teams (in my opinion).

We could adapt our academy to be international with real career paths for players to attract better youth players but right now we need simple

All these statements are all just smoke screens and keeping the natives happy.

Only questions that matters are:

Where's the money coming from John?

How are managing the debt?

How are you going to keep the business going?

Are you going to invest money into the business?

Doesn't matter really if you like him or dont like him - its what's under the hood that counts.

Have you not read those articles in the past three days? It was in there that he'd been speaking to a number of clubs including Championship clubs.

It's been widely reported. But I notice that that wasn't addressed in this "Textor statement" last night either

He didn't mention it as like was said below, that statement was a blag and entirely self serving 👇
Another Damo side step

He asked you for Proof.

We are a season out of gaining the most financial boost to Everton for generations plus we lose the final of the Moshiri Years Turds from the wage bill.

We need a owner/(s) who will run the club on and off the field with their interests being solely in Everton.

Everton need structural improvements top to bottom yesterday but a management team would in-store calm and sense of direction which our fanbase urgently need.

We can't see an end to the day by day chaos with the club help fuel at times through the sheer ignorance from those on the board.

I am not against a multi-club model but I fear we will be used as financial leverage for lesser teams (in my opinion).

We could adapt our academy to be international with real career paths for players to attract better youth players but right now we need simple

i haven’t a clue mate about any of it!

other than if it’s this text guy - we would be his biggest club

moshiris turds 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

and yearh we need someone who’s just about everton

but we can’t carry on with moshiri ☹️

Textor just seems like another Moshiri to me. Same deal, Moshiri tried to get control at Arsenal but they smelt incompotence and sent him on his way to Everton - where he proved his worth as a controlling owner!!
Maybe Crystal Palace can smell the same incompotence with Textor and will send another clown our way....
Would have preferred the last lot of Americans who seemed to know what they were doing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back